Join the leader in research, engineering and consulting services to the electric power industry.
We work hard and we play hard. At EnerNex, we’re focused on one thing: helping our customers solve the challenges of a dynamically evolving grid through advanced, innovative engineering services. But, we also have a lot of fun while we’re doing it.
We take great pride in the work we do and our quality is ensured by the dedication, expertise and teamwork of all of our employees. EnerNex employs engineers with advanced degrees in power system engineering and related disciplines.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Work-Life Balance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Match & Retirement Planning
- Advancement Opportunities
If you have a passion to design, build and implement a cleaner, smarter, more reliable electric power system, we want to hear from you.
Support Our Mission | Current Openings
We are seeking motivated, innovative individuals who see challenges as opportunities and take satisfaction from solving problems. EnerNex is currently looking for qualified candidates for the following positions in our Knoxville, Tennessee office
- Consultant – Analyst
- Contract Consulting Work Registry
- Power Systems Research Engineer
- Power Systems Engineer Internship
- Energy Systems Architect II
EnerNex is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/M/F/D/V). You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.