Aniss Fradi is a skilled Power Systems Engineer with more than 20 years of experience in contemporary transmission and distribution power systems applications and operations, real-time energy markets support, and product/project development and management related to ISO/RTOs, government agencies, and electric utilities/companies.
Distinct leadership abilities combined with exceptional cross group coordination skills, including:
- Certification in architecture of utility cross-business solutions for Smart Grid initiatives, related actionable intelligence applications, and Distribution Automation (DA).
- Requirements and business analysis, development, implementation and management of transmission and distribution management systems, including Energy Management Systems (EMS), Distribution Management Systems (DMS), SCADA, Outage Management Systems (OMS), Operator/Dispatcher Training Systems (DTS/OTS), Distributed Resources Energy Management Systems (DERMS), Smart Grid, AMI and related system interfaces to provide solutions for utility client problems and challenges, including development and assessment of related business cases, roadmaps, and cost benefit analysis.
- Due Diligence assessment of Distribution Automation, Smart Grid, Distributed Energy Resources, and AMI enablement and control systems.
- Information Technology/Operational Technology (IT/OT) interaction and integration in the electric energy industry.
- Customer-centric experience related to utility’s operational processes, requirements, and technical complexity arising from the integration of numerous interconnected components and subsystems.