EnerNex is gathering requirements for Grid Modernization in support of the SCE’s Grid Modernization Architecture (GMA) Project. Our team is providing:
- Input on equipment needs
- Review of business applications of the equipment
- Defining how the grid will operate
- Background support for the team on power system operations
- Providing architecture and requirement Subject Matter Expert (SME) support
- Creating architecture diagrams and sequence diagrams from our core use cases using the Enterprise Architect tool
The result of our initial work was released as a Concept of Operations and Architectural Design Document at DistribuTECH in 2016. Additional phases are addressing transitioning the architecture to operations.